Parker-Helac is pleased to announce the new Helac PowerTilt® Next Generation tilting coupler. The PowerTilt Next Generation tilting coupler gives you the ability to position your bucket up to 180 degrees instead of moving the entire machine. Whether your jobsite requires site development, installing underground utilities, or clearing ditches, the PowerTilt tilting coupler is a versatile tool for multiple attachments and will increase your productivity by 50% or more.
PowerTilt Next Generation Features:
- Integral Rotary Union for Hydraulic Couplers: Eliminates hoses and hose guards
- Reduced Weight: Better stability and decreased fuel costs
- Improved Position Holding Force: Increased productivity
- Hardened Seal and Bearing Surfaces: Reduced cost of ownership and longer Life
- Integrated Cross-Port Relief Valve: Overload protection
- Versatile Coupler Configurations: Adaptable to a variety of buckets and attachments
With the introduction of this incredible new product we are also changing our channel to market to better serve you with sales, delivery and customer support. Parker-Helac has partnered with 3 top tier attachment manufacturers to supply the finished PowerTilt tilting coupler: AMI Attachments, Tag Manufacturing and Werk-Brau Company.
As of July 1st, your PowerTilt order will need to be placed with one of these manufactures. Be assured, each manufacture is committed to shipping your PowerTilt within industry standard lead times.
We appreciate our relationship with our customers and truly value your business. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.