Do you have questions about our new Hoses Good - Better - Best? Please fill in the form below.
BCH braided and SX spiral hoses – Meeting international technical standards – newly developed for demanding small and medium OEMs and general distribution.
* MP (Multipack) only
Classification for easier hose and fitting selection
braided and Parkrimp® No-Skive spiral hoses –Exceeding the standards –highly appreciated in the very demanding MRO and OEM markets.
State-of-the-art hose product range – Exceeding the newest ISO 18752 – providing technical and economical excellence to the most demanding customers.
Superior performance of Best hoses versus Better and Good hoses
• Bend radius up to 50% smaller
• Flexibility (bending force) up to 30% higher
• Weight up to 20% lower
• Dimensions up to 25% smaller area
• Impulse resistance and service life up to four times higher
• Working temperature up to 25% higher
• Different levels for different markets and applications
• Help customers to make better buying decision
• Defined hose and fitting combination on hose layline
• Clear visibility of correct fitting
• Easy to understand
• Ensures quality of hose and fitting combination
Parker Hose Products Division Europe supplies
premier service by focussing on customer needs.
To engineer customer’s success by offering diversified
products, we introduce a “Good, Better, Best”
classification according to the quality standards and in
line with the requirements of the individual applications.
Unique Product Features
Good: Meets fully the traditional international hose standards.
Better: Exceeds the traditional hose standards in main parameters, such as working pressure, temperature, flexibility, impulse pressure resistance, etc.
Best: Exceeds the newest and most demanding global hose standard ISO 18752