The DFBO duplex filter brings Racor FBO filters to the engine room or any other high flow environment. Made with cast-iron head and steel bowls meet Marine specific applications, that require ABS certification. (Marine model: DFBO-14-MA not shown)
The DFBO comes with the two 25 micron elements. A particulate filter, a coalescer/separator filter, or a water absorptive filter can be used.
Features and Benefits
• Head material is cast-iron, and bowl material is steel.
• Install in vacuum or pressure applications.
• Fluroelastomer seals for biodiesel compatibility.
• Selector valve allows filter isolation for standby use.
• Water-in-fuel sight glass available.
FBO Duplex Stand Filter
The FBO Duplex Stand was designed with continuous duty applications in mind. The Duplex Stand assembly allows the isolation of one filter at a time for servicing while still in operation. The duplex design ensures that fuel is filtered without interruption.
A particulate filter, a coalescer/separator filter, or a water absorptive filter can be used.